Re: Recurring user stories

  • Paul Campbell
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 2, 2007
      You could try having the concept of a reuasable "template" story. The
      story is then "instantised" by applying it to a particular game at
      which point it is tracked as an individual story. specifically I'm
      thinking of something analogous to the use of stereotypes in UML.

      Theres really no one right way to do this so just do what works for
      you (as you appear to be doing already)

      Paul.

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Dadi Ingolfsson"