Can you help us study agile around the world?

  • Robert Biddle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Hi Everyone:

      In the coming months, my colleague Claire Dormann and I will be
      conducting a study about how agile development works in different
      settings around the world.

      We are both in Ottawa, Canada, so it is not difficult for us to talk
      to people based in North America, and we also talk to people in the UK
      frequently.

      But we especially want to talk to people working in agile teams in
      other places: Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe (especially
      non-UK). If that is you, and you would be willing to talk to us for
      an hour about your experiences, we would like to hear from you.

      We would prefer to do this in-person, and we will be at the Agile 07
      conference in Washington next month, August 13-17th, and we will also
      be in the UK and France in late September. So we would especially
      like to hear from people who we could talk to then. We can talk with
      you in either English or French.

      We look forward to hearing from you: please email me at:
      robert_biddle@...

      If you would like to know more about us, please see our web page at:
      http://hot.carleton.ca/agile

      --------
      Robert Biddle
      Professor of Human-Computer Interaction