Re: [XP] challenge questions

  • Robert Biddle
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 26, 2007
      My main aim was to identify the questions that would reasonably
      be asked about agile, so we could gather evidence.

      Part of my motivation comes from experience with people in industry who
      are skeptical because too much of what they read about agile is
      clearly argument and advocacy, either in general, or for people
      promoting their own services.

      By "evidence", I was meaning to include a wide range, but I did
      mean something other than our arguments. Our course, many of our
      arguments are based on our experiences, but if so then I want to the
      experience to be documented.

      So, I would include people's blog entries or web articles.
      There is also the "agile narratives" program:
      http://agilenarratives.org/

      There are magazine articles.
      There are also experience reports at the XP and Agile conferences.
      And there are research papers, at the XP and Agile conferences.

      I was also thinking maybe those questions would help index all those
      articles, and set an agenda for more to be written.

      Cheers
      Robert