July 26th Coding Dojo

  • Greg Akins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      On Thursday July 26th, the Pittsburgh Coding Dojo will be meeting at
      the Pittsburgh Technology council at 6:00PM.

      The "Topic" of the meeting will be LinkedLists. We'll work through
      coding some, and possibly some derivations like Sorting; Doubly linked
      lists, etc...

      Any language is welcome, but I'll be coding in Java this time.

      Bring a laptop 'cause we'll be writing code.

      You can get more information at http://pghcodingdojo.org or by

      See you there!

      --
      Greg Akins