Help to find organizations using Agile and "Formal" methods

  • Cÿffffe9lio Jÿfffffanior
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Hi

      My name is Célio Santana, i´m from Brazil and i´ve just start my master Degree in Software Engeneering with a research: Evaluate of the use of agile practices in Software Quality Context...

      In few words i want to study how Agile Practices can improve quality, productivity or any mensurable aspect in software design

      I´m really need to know now some organizations that works with agile and formal practices in 3 cases:

      1 - Use one of these methodologyes but uses some practices of the other OR
      2 - They Used one of these Methodologies and Change to Another
      3 - Work with both Methodologyes but in diferente process/projects

      Formal pratices don´t resume to CMMI, but only one of it PA or Some ISO, PMBOK or some method that the "Software Engeneering" calls of Formal methods...

      Now i only need to know organizations witch works in these way

      Thanks

      Célio

      Célio