Re: [XP] Digest Number 8150

  • Andrew Parker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      I'll second that. When I read the post it was the absolute best
      summarization of what has been going through my head but I haven't been able
      to express. It made me immediately take it to others and say, "see, this is
      what it is about!"

      Andrew Parker

      2a. Re: [way too long] To troll or not to troll...