Re: [XP] CMMI doesn't suck

  • Michael Spayd
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 1, 2007
      George, thanks very much for these references. The links to the blog and the
      FAQ George mentioned are:

      http://www.agilecmmi.com/

      http://cmmifaq.info/

      As someone who is very familiar with the CMM and pretty familiar with CMMI,
      these are excellent resources that simplify how CMMI really works, not the
      usual misunderstanding that, frankly, many have, including some in the Agile
      community.

      Michael

      --
      Michael K. Spayd
      Cogility Consulting Solutions, LLC

      "Leading Agile Enterprise Transformations"

      On 6/30/07, George Dinwiddie <lists@...> wrote:

      > Phlip wrote:
      > > Extremists:
      > >
      > > I need help recalling two anecdotes. They are Google-proof.
      > > [snip]
      > > Cites? Experiences?
      >
      > Don't know about those, but you might be interested in the Agile CMMI
      > blog and FAQ. See (er, hear) also Hillel Glazer's talk at APLN Maryland.
      >
      > http://apln.agilemaryland.org/moin/Meeting2007May
      >
      > - George

    • John Roth
      Message 57 of 57 , Jul 6, 2007
        In fact, that's exactly the advice we got at Atlanta SPIN
        from an appraiser who does those presentations. I don't
        remember the guy's name, however he's the one who
        starts his presentations with "The two greatest lies in the
        Navy". (Assuming that's not a common story).

        John Roth