New Article: The Agile Micro ISV

  • Tim Haughton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      After reading Bob Walsh's description of how Agile techniques can't work for
      a micro ISV:

      "If you're going to successfully fire up your micro-ISV, you need to fire
      your old ideas about software development, be they UML, RUP, agile, SCRUM,
      extreme or none: they fit like shoes on fish."

      I've taken a look at the core XP practices and whether they fit.

      http://www.timhaughton.info/2007/07/the-agile-micro.html

      --
      Regards,

      Tim Haughton

      http://www.timhaughton.info

    • Charlie Poole
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Hi Tim,

        Now here's a model for engaging with outsiders: pick someone whom you
        respect for their work in other areas, but who misunderstands XP. Seems
        like this would do more than engaging with those who have set themselves
        up as outright opponents.

        Charlie