Re: [XP] Agile Methods and Other Fairy Tales!

    Message 1 of 314 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hello, jerryyz. On Sunday, July 1, 2007, at 12:16:22 AM, you
      wrote:

      > It is time for Software Engineering to revise his theory!

      Most of us here don't do theory. We create software already. We know
      we're doing it, not crowing it into existence. We do it rather well,
      better than most people.

      You offer us ... what, exactly?

      It's easier to act your way into a new way of thinking
      than to think your way into a new way of acting. --Millard Fuller
    • jerryyz
      Message 314 of 314 , Jul 5, 2007
        --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Kelly" <billk@...>
        wrote:
        >I find it really frustrating when you respond that way, when someone
        >asks you for a concrete example.

        Talking my work will reveal information about the client which is not
        something appropriate. Not just the work involved talking about the
        context and process.

        the best is that you provide a context such as tax software and do it
        alive.

        jerry