Re: [XP] Re: Pairing vs. Expertise

  • Kim Gräsman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2007
      Hi Tim & Paul,

      This is in response to both of you, as I believe you're making the same point.

      There's no-one on the team in direct opposition of pair programming,
      that I know of. I'm just discussing it with a friend outside of the
      team, and I thought it was a curious position, so I wanted to see if
      anyone here had heard it before or experienced it.

      The team is currently decimated, but if we ever get to grow some new
      members, I think we could use pair programming to reduce the reliance
      on key individuals (currently myself).

      - Kim