Re: [XP] UC model

  • jerryyz
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 22, 2007
      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, "geoffrey_slinker"
      <geoffrey_slinker@...> wrote:

      > I have lots of problems.
      >
      > Maybe the language barrier and my non-direct approach has caused
      > communication problems.

      Oh yea, communication problems happen everywhere, I am not supprised.
      See the tool below that may help you solve that problem.

      http://www.winternet.com/~eoyang/gstuff/Diffmat1099.pdf

      > I will attempt to be concise and avoid misunderstanding.
      >
      > I have read your paper. I believe you are wrong.

      Great, Geoffrey. that makes me excited. Are you saying second paper?
      Please tell me what is wrong so that I will ARGUE with you.

      Jerry

      > Geoff

    • jerryyz
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 22, 2007