[ANN] JUnit workshop reminder

  • Ben Rady
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Just a reminder...

      Agile Houston <http://www.agilehouston.org/> is hosting a workshop to help
      improve the JUnit community site, JUnit.org. We'll be updating the site and
      adding some new tools to help 'Test Infected' developers collaborate and get
      the most out of JUnit. For all you developers, this will be a great
      opportunity to pair program with other members of Houston's Agile developer
      community. For web/graphic designers, this is a great chance to contribute
      to a well-known site and work with skilled software developers from the
      Houston area. We'll be using a wide range of tools and technologies (not
      just Java), so all are welcome. If you use and love JUnit, now is your
      chance to give back.

      Some of our planned improvements include:

      - A forum that lets developers post hard-to-test code, and "test case"
      - A JUnit roadmap that shows changes to upcoming versions, like the Hamcrest
      style API changes in JUnit 4.4
      - Updated graphics, layout, and content.

      The workshop starts at 9:00am Tomorrow (June 16th) and will be open all day.
      Food and drinks will be provided. We'll be meeting here:

      Courtyard Marriott
      <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=%2522Courtyard+by+Marriott%2522+Houston,+TX&ie=UTF8&om=1&ll=29.755138,-95.347595&spn=0.165421,0.376282&z=12&iwloc=A>
      916 Dallas
      Houston, TX 77002

      Just bring your laptop (or your pair programming hat) and be ready to sling
      some code!