[XP] Re:To all the lurkers!

  • Merk, John
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      I haven't been here long enough to be a lurker, but I will introduce myself.
      My name is John Merk and I'm a Resource Manager for an ISP in Atlanta, GA.
      In addition to being a glutton for punishment with new technologies, I tend
      to find myself on new software process initiatives. XP satisfies both of
      these vices quite well. I can't say that I've done XP, outside of unit
      testing and refactoring which was a life-changing experience. Hope to meet
      some of you at XP Immersion at the end of the month.

      Regards,
      John C. Merk
      Resource Manager
      <<...OLE_Obj...>>