Re: [XP] Theologists and missionaries

  • Steve Freeman
    Message 1 of 31 , May 3, 2007
      There are actually a few. Sheffield has been running a very
      interesting programme for several years now (that's why the XP
      conference was held there). I've been teaching a few bits and pieces
      with Ivan Moore at University College. I think Huddersfield does
      something. It's not exactly a landslide, but it's catching on.

      S.

      On 1 May 2007, at 16:49, Elizabeth Keogh wrote:
      > IIRC Aberystwyth is the only university in the UK which teaches any
      > of the
      > Agile practices - there may be a second by now (?).

    • Steve Freeman
      Message 31 of 31 , May 3, 2007