Re: [XP] Theologists and missionaries

  • Elizabeth Keogh
    Message 1 of 31 , May 1, 2007
      Fuzzyman wrote on 01/05/2007 16:29:25:

      > The ones from the top UK universities had 'heard of' testing, but never
      > done any. The ones from Poland had even been taught XP in some cases.

      IIRC Aberystwyth is the only university in the UK which teaches any of the
      Agile practices - there may be a second by now (?).

      Cheers,
      Liz.

      --
      Elizabeth Keogh
      liz@...

    • Steve Freeman
      Message 31 of 31 , May 3, 2007
        There are actually a few. Sheffield has been running a very
        interesting programme for several years now (that's why the XP
        conference was held there). I've been teaching a few bits and pieces
        with Ivan Moore at University College. I think Huddersfield does
        something. It's not exactly a landslide, but it's catching on.

        S.