Re: [XP] Fwd: Systems development methodology survey from researchers at Virginia Tech

  • rett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
      Joseph,

      Have you considered the idea that you are skewing the results of the
      survey with
      your advice. A survey should stand on it's face. No advice of any kind
      other than
      the information on the survey form itself should be provided to any
      person who is
      to fill it out, unless every person who fills out that survey receives
      that same advice.

      Everett L.(Rett) Williams II