Re: [XP] Fwd: Systems Development Methodology survey for Dave Henderson

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      Bob,

      I looked at it, and got stuck by question #1, "What methodology are you
      most familiar with?" This presupposes that there *is* a single,
      well-defined methodology that I know well. Since I know numerous
      methodologies, some overlapping and some casually defined, I didn't know
      how to proceed.

      It strikes me that this survey is designed for those with only limited
      experience. There were many other essay questions demanding a simple
      answer, also.

      - George