[MOD]

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 8:02 AM
      I'm not certain who you are talking to, however, this particular
      opinion is one reserved for the moderators, that is, Ron and me.

      It's not your call to ask someone to move along to another
      group.

      John Roth
      Moderator.

      PS. It is, of course, legitimate for any member to suggest that
      there is a more appropriate group based on the _technical_
      content of the message, and specifying the group in question.