Re: [XP] Microsoft TFS & Conchango Scrum plugin

  • David H.
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 29, 2007

      > Hi Peter,

      Hello Peter, Hello Cory.

      > I found out more about the feedback I had heard. Apparently the rumor
      > was that people had problems scaling with the template, but I haven't
      > seen the data to support that yet.

      Believe it or not, I am one of the people at Conchango that keeps an
      eye on the community and works together with the SfTFS people to
      improve it. And yes I have a Conchango address to prove it.

      That must be a true statement though. SfTFS in the first few versions
      and where we are now, was never really implemented to support
      Enterprise Type Scrum implementations for multiple Team setups. We are
      slowly getting there and as far as I understand it is a focus for 2.0

      If you have ideas of what features you would like to get in, there is
      a public feature request forum written in the form of User Stories
      which I often review. You can find it on:
      www.scrumforteamsystem.com

      -d

      benefit and harm." - Sun Tzu