March 27th Coding Dojo

  • Greg Akins
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      Tuesday March 27th the Dojo will be held at Pittsburgh Technology Council.

      We're going to do something with communication protocols; hopefully
      low-level stuff.

      I'd like to have more details; but I'm trying to get some work on Mono
      & Cocoa# done for the Pittsburgh Microsoft Coding Camp.

      Consequently, I might need a lot of help doing the communication
      stuff. I'll do some research and post anything if I get more
      direction. Any pointers are welcome.

      --
      Greg Akins