[ANN] CI Factory on the Move

  • Jay Flowers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      So I am happy to share that there is a lot happening for CI Factory.
      Recently I was on
      Hanselminutes<http://www.hanselminutes.com/default.aspx?showID=70>talking
      to Scott about CI Factory. This week I hope to be doing a
      dnrTV <http://www.dnrtv.com/> show. On April 14th at the NoVa Code
      Camp<http://novacodecamp.org/>in Reston Va Paolo del Mundo will be
      "giving a presentation about CI Factory
      (and Continuous Integration in general)". I will be there too. On April
      28th at the Richmond Code Camp <http://richmondcodecamp.org/default.aspx> in
      Glen Allen Va I will be presenting on CI Factory. It will include a live
      demo where we can get our hands dirty! If I can, there will be wireless and
      you can participate.

      Read More... <http://jayflowers.com/WordPress/?p=144>

      --
      Jay Flowers