Survey

  • cecir almeida
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      We are a research group at Federal University of Campina Grande, Brazil. We are trying to capture the critical problems in software development. At the moment we are focused in process management and we need to identify critical problems to work on. If your company develop software, even if your company doesn't have a formal process definition, we want to hear you. What are the main problems you face ? Please fill the folowing questionaire and if you want to discuss and to cooperate with this research, please contacts us. We can be reached at cecir@....

      Thanks in advance,

      GRA Team.

      Cecir Almeida
      Federal University of Campina Grande-UFCG, Brazil.