ANN: NUnit 2.4 Final Release

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2007
      Hi Folks,

      NUnit 2.4 is now available in final form. Lots of changes took place during
      the Betas and even after the first release candidate. We recommend you
      upgrade to it.

      If you haven't been following the Betas and RCs, you may be surprised at the
      scope of the changes. You can review them all in the release notes at
      http://nunit.org/?p=releaseNotes&r=2.4 or
      http://nunit.com/nunit/?p=releaseNotes&r=2.4.

      NUnit 2.4 is available for download from Sourceforge and from the nunit.org
      and nunit.com sites. Note that the files you want all contain -r2- in their
      name. The version of the NUnit assemblies for this release is 2.4.0.2.

      Charlie