Re: [XP] Pointers for conducting a workshop

  • Laurent Bossavit
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2007
      Artem,

      Given what you've said, I would want the people participating to be
      involved as much as possible in authoring the content of the
      workshop. Rather than "here is what Agile is", have the content be
      about "here is what we did in our group, why we did it, how it worked
      out for us, and what wild and crazy ideas we're having now".

      One option that strikes me as appropriate for the purposes you
      describe is an Open Space meeting:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Space_Technology

      Think of it as an in-house conference with an agenda decided "just in
      time" (or at least extremely flexible).

      Laurent