Re: [XP] Attracting good developers

  • Adrian Sutton
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2007
      On 02/03/2007, at 7:47 AM, Doug South wrote:
      > The first point talks about how hiring is marketing. We've been
      > thinking
      > about this at Ephox for a long time now and I'd say we've come to
      > the same
      > conclusions as Mike. In fact, we've just had a discussion this
      > morning about
      > starting a Fun at Work blog we could start to share the enjoyment
      > we have
      > during business hours.

      In fact, we've started working towards this by encouraging people to
      blog and bundling them all up in one place: http://planet.ephox.com/
      It's useful for getting our name out there and showing people how
      cool is it to work here, but also works as a team building and
      company communication tool as well.

      > (Hey Adrian, I finally found a place to talk about the server! 8) ).

      Yeah, I figured you would eventually. :)

      Cheers,

      Adrian Sutton
      http://www.symphonious.net