Re: Are you getting faster?

  • gutzofter
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2007
      Here is your 2cents...

      Its about cohesion and orthogonality. The developer with Agile is more
      productive because of the reduction of noise and hysteresis (changing
      requirements) in the system. The developed software is more cohesive
      between the developer and the environment. I see this as mainly a
      decoupling of the tools from the environment and vice versus. By
      tools, I also include practices and processes (Agile). The environment
      would include technologies (this includes programming languages). The
      next revolution I see coming is the separation of coupling between the
      developer and the tools.

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...>