dbfit 0.1: database TDD with fit/fitnesse

  • Gojko Adzic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hi,

      I've just finished testing the first version of DbFit, a set of fixtures
      for .Net2 FIT implementation which enables database developers to write
      and execute tests easily with Fit/FitNesse.

      Version 0.1 supports testing stored procedures and functions, queries
      and statements on Oracle DB. Support for SqlServer is currently in
      development (expect it soon).

      DbFit 0.1 is based on Fit.Net 1.1 and contains:

      StoredProcedureFixture - similar to ColumnFixture but binds columns to
      db procedure/function parameters

      InsertFixture - for inserting bulk data

      DataTableFixture - equivalent of RowFixture but takes ADO.Net DataTable
      objects instead of arrays

      DatabaseTest - flow-based test fixture based on SequenceFixture that
      controls transactions and coordinates other fixture objects

      source code, binaries and examples can be downloaded from
      http://gojko.net/fitnesse/dbfit

      Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

      Gojko Adzic
      http://gojko.net