Re: [XP] Stories -- What are the 3 C's?

  • John Roth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      The way I use it, it's definitely "confirmation."
      The Executable Acceptance Test is built and agreed
      to during the Conversation, and when it passes
      and the customer signs off, that's Confirmation.

      I agree with Ron - not only does 'context'
      not say anything I care about, it also doesn't
      say anything that I understand. It's entirely
      possible that the person who put it out
      doesn't understand the importance of having
      a concrete pass/fail gate at the end of a task.

      John Roth