Re: [XP] Stories -- What are the 3 C's?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2007
      Hello, Joseph. On Tuesday, February 27, 2007, at 11:28:25 PM, you
      wrote:

      > I believe the 3 C's related to stories are: card, conversation and
      > confirmation (per your web site, here:
      > http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/expCardConversationConfirmation.htm).

      > Is that so?

      It is, according to me. I made up that little locution.

      > I have also heard: Card, Conversation, Context. And possibly another.

      I haven't heard that. Sounds like it goes kind of intangible there
      at the end ...

      How do I know what I think until I hear what I say? -- E M Forster
    • John Roth
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        The way I use it, it's definitely "confirmation."
        The Executable Acceptance Test is built and agreed
        to during the Conversation, and when it passes
        and the customer signs off, that's Confirmation.

        I agree with Ron - not only does 'context'
        not say anything I care about, it also doesn't
        say anything that I understand. It's entirely
        possible that the person who put it out
        doesn't understand the importance of having
        a concrete pass/fail gate at the end of a task.

        John Roth