Re: [XP] [ANN:] XPSD Meeting - March 1st - Agile Thinking in a Legacy Environment

  • Phlip
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27 8:38 PM
      Ian Collins wrote:

      > Fair enough, but I still wonder who they recognise who is a US citizen...
      >
      > Ian

      Ian, they just take your picture, then check your ID, either local or
      international. If it's not stamped "Al-Qaeda", you are in. This is the
      mellowest level of their security because they are only letting you into an
      empty meeting room upstairs. It's just like using an airport or
      speed-dating.

      Save the politicking for the real paranoids out there!

      --
      Phlip