Re: [XP] standard consultant questions (was: getting development committed...)

  • William Tozier
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
      On Feb 23, 2007, at 11:06 AM, Steven Gordon wrote:

      > On 2/23/07, William Tozier <bill@...> wrote:
      > >
      > ...> The last ones... well, they'll cost you.
      >
      > And how much they'll cost you depends on your answers to #1 and #3.
      I strive to approach my consulting practice as one of *mutual goal
      discovery* and highly efficient customer-consultant fulfillment.

      So, yeah.
      -----
      Bill Tozier
      AIM: vaguery@...
      blog: http://williamtozier.com/slurry
      plazes: http://beta.plazes.com/user/BillTozier
      skype: vaguery

      "Nature, however picturesque, never yet made a poet of a dullard."
      --Hjalmar Hjorth Boyesen