Re: [XP] How does your user story board work?

  • Psychie Naill
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 5 10:21 AM
      Hi William,

      Thank you very much for your response. I did assume something like what
      you've described but wanted to make sure just in case I was missing
      something. Thanks for clearing that up.
      As for the task board, I think the cost of shipping one over vs the cost of
      making one would be a bit high. I've set up a story board with a flattened
      cardboard box and use push-pins to hold the cards. I can get the required
      effect well enough for now, but thanks for the offer.

      I'm still a little rusty on estimating points vs time though, so I'll have
      to have a search around for more info on that.

      Thanks again,

      Psychie