Agile-Carolinas -- Current announcements

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Agile-Carolinas Newsletter

      You are invited....to the following events.

      Feb 8th - Panel Discussion: Tale of Two Scrums. We will discuss
      Agile (Scrum) at two firms in Charlotte, Vanguard Group and Lash
      Group, with Guy Beaver and Tom Finnie respectively. A very practical
      and frank discussion. Should be very interesting. Bring your questions!

      Mar 8th - Eric Horlbeck of GlaxoSmithKline. Topic TBD.

      April 12th - Bill Krebs of IBM. Topic TBD.

      May 9th - Mary Poppendieck. Topic: TBD.

      Date TBD - Prof. Laurie Williams of NC State

      Date TBD - Craig Larman of Valtech

      If you are interested in these discussions, please join us. Meetings
      run from 6pm to 8pm.

      If interested, tell me and I will send you the details.

      Education

      Lean Software Development - May 9-10 in Charlotte, NC. See
      http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/Lean%20Software%20Development
      Taught by: Mary & Tom Poppendieck. Contact me for further
      information on this.

      Certified ScrumMaster training. Dan Rawsthorne. In RTP on Feb
      6-7. See: http://scrumalliance.org/

      Featured pages on the Agile-Carolinas wiki:

      Home page: http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/

      Members: This page is just getting
      started. http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/Members

      Future Topics: http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/FutureTopics