RE: [XP] Iteration Planning

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 116 , Jan 28, 2007
      Hi Ron,

      This was working days. The number resulted from quite a bit of
      experimentation
      with different lengths. The particular length they selected is longer than
      I would like to have in most projects, but they had multiple hardware
      platforms
      and the deployment overhead was high. Nevertheless, they deployed onto all
      their platforms at the end of each iteration, which I found impressive.

      Yup, I'll see you in Portland. BTW, Agile Open Northewst reached capacity
      and
      we had to shut down registration. Seems like there is a need for such
      events.

      Charlie

    • Charlie Poole
      Message 116 of 116 , Jan 28, 2007