San Francisco Bay Area APLN Local Chapter Inaugural Meeting Jan. 25th

  • drc@outformations.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      The Bay Area Agile Project Leadership Network Local Chapter (BayAPLN)
      invites you join us at our inaugural event on Jan 25, 2007 from 6:30pm to
      9:30pm at the Microsoft Offices at One Market Street - Second Floor in
      downtown San Francisco.

      We are delighted that Pollyanna Pixton will be joining us to talk about
      Collaboration and Collaborative Leadership: Innovation in the Agile
      Enterprise. Pollyanna co-founded the Agile Project Leadership Network and
      serves on that Board as an Officer. For detailed information please visit
      her web site at http://evolutionarysystems.net

      Light refreshments will be available at 6:30pm. The presentation will
      start at 7:00pm. For further information about the Bay Area Agile Project
      Leadership Network visit us at http://www.bayapln.org

      Space is limited and we expect a full house. To help us plan for space and
      snacks please let us know if you will be joining us.
      Building security also requires that you RSVP so that they have your name
      on the entry list.

      Please RSVP at bayapln@... by January 23rd at the latest.

      --David Chilcott
      drc@...
      www.outformations.com
      510.655.7122 Voice

      Keep Breathing. Tell the Truth. Be Fearless. Choose Love. Embrace the
      Mystery.