ANN: Agile Open Northwest conf., Jan 30-31, Portland OR

  • Diana Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Agile Open Northwest, an alliance of agile practitioners from user
      groups in the U.S. Pacific Northwest, presents "Agile Open Northwest
      2007: Agile for Real" January 30-31, 2007, in Portland, OR.

      We invite 100 experienced, collaborative, committed agile
      practitioners from the Northwest and beyond to join us in tackling
      issues around the theme of agile development in the real world. We
      want to bring together people with real-world experience of agile
      methods and self-organizing teams. Learn more about "Agile Open
      Northwest 2007: Agile for Real" at
      http://www.agileopennorthwest.org

      Whether you develop software with a "branded" version (like Scrum) or
      your own home-grown flavor of agile process, you'll find new ideas
      and opportunities at this conference. Everyone will meet in self-
      organizing groups to share the latest ideas, challenges, hopes,
      experiences and experiments. The cost is low (only $150 for two days)
      but the benefits will be high.

      For a list of some of the people you'll meet there, see:
      http://www.agileopennorthwest.org/participants.php

      To attend "Agile Open Northwest 2007: Agile for Real," register soon at:
      http://www.agileopennorthwest.org/registration.php

      We have space constraints that limit the number of attendees, so save
      your place now!

      Hope to see you there,
      Diana

      Diana Larsen
      503-288-3550 www.futureworksconsulting.com
      co-author, "Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great!"
      Amazon Best Books of 2006
      Top Ten Editors' Picks: computer & internet
      http://tinyurl.com/ynacvb

      Attend "Agile Open Northwest 2007: Agile for Real" January 30-31
      2007, Portland OR
      http://www.agileopennorthwest.org