Next meeting of the AgileMaryland Ruby Codefest

  • Jeff Waltzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      The AgileMaryland Ruby codefests are starting up again now the holidays
      are over. The next meeting will be Monday January 8th. One item on our
      plate will be the TDDing (Test Driven Development) of our GUI. My initial
      spike of writting unit tests against Ruby's Tk GUI package has me highly
      encouraged that we should do well.

      We are willing to have anyone join us that is willing to learn about
      Ruby and to learn about Test Driven Development. We normally meet at 7pm
      over at the Columbia MD Panera Bread in Dobbin Center (some of us show up
      early, so come sooner if you can).

      Panera bread location:
      *Dobbin Center*
      **6435 Dobbin Road
      Columbia, MD 21045
      (410) 772-8632 | phone
      (410) 772-8634 | fax
      Satellite View of Panera
      Bread<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=+loc:+6345+Dobbin+Road,+Columbia,+MD+21045&ie=UTF8&om=1&safe=active&z=18&ll=39.194967,-76.818973&spn=0.002569,0.005214&t=h>
      (NOTE: This is NOT the one at the Columbia Mall.) I will monitor for
      cell calls at 240-671-9368 in case you have trouble finding us.

      Information on project:
      http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject

      Directions to the meeting:
      http://agilemaryland.org/moin/CodeProject/MeetingSchedule

      Codefest meeting schedule for January
      Monday January 8th
      Monday January 15th
      Monday January 22nd
      Monday January 29th

      --
      It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
      -Thomas Paine