RE: [XP] Development Journal Tools?

  • Charlie Poole
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      I haven't tried it yet, but the latest Linux Pro mag had an article
      on TiddlyWiki* (www.tiddlywiki.com). It's a single-page (!) Wiki
      consisting entirely of html, css and javascript. You download an
      empty copy and start adding changing it. Since it apparently saves
      a new copy of itself, it can only run locally. This may well be
      the STTCPW in the WIki world! Whether there are plugins for code
      highlighting, I don't know yet.

      Charlie