Re: [XP] Re: agile for traditional clients

  • George Dinwiddie
    Message 1 of 50 , Dec 6, 2006
      Scott Ambler wrote:
      > Agile is a solution. To convince an organization to "go agile" they
      > need to recognize that it solves a problem.

      Yes, but we must first learn what is their problem before we suggest a
      solution. Otherwise we are solution-probleming rather than
      problem-solving. See "Are Your Lights On?: How to Figure Out What the
      Problem Really Is" by Donald C. Gause and Gerald M. Weinberg.

      - George

      * George Dinwiddie * gdinwiddie@...
    • George Dinwiddie
      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 6, 2006