New Article: Shooting the Spike

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Shooting the Spike
      Ron Jeffries
      12/04/2006

      We've been spiking long enough to learn some key things, and it'll
      soon be time to create better stories and estimate them. Today we
      finish up the spike on density and learn a few things about those
      libraries everyone thinks we should use.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/dbcShootingTheSpike.htm

      Fatalism is born of the fear of failure, for we all believe that we carry
      success in our own hands, and we suspect that our hands are weak. -- Conrad