New Articles on XProgramming.com

    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 3, 2006
      Two articles this time, one on estimating the Shotgun Pattern
      project, and one showing some more of our spike code.

      Readers have been chiming in with estimates and sorting us out on
      how to use the Internet to find useful Java image code.

      Shooting for Estimates
      Ron Jeffries
      12/03/2006

      Input from a few readers, and our initial estimates for the
      shooting project.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/dbcShootingForEstimates.htm

      Darker Before the Dawn
      Ron Jeffries
      12/03/2006

      Our first spike took a bit longer than we had hoped, but we
      successfully interpreted a BMP file. We worked to improve our
      code, while people wrote to us to tell us how ignorant we are. Fun
      all around.

      http://www.xprogramming.com/xpmag/dbcDarkerBeforeTheDawn.htm

      Agility is not an inescapable law of purity
      but a pragmatic principle of effectiveness. -- Marc Hamann