ANN: Agile-Carolinas meeting in Charlotte on Dec 13th

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all,

      We will have the next meeting of the Agile-Carolinas group on
      Wednesday, Dec 13th.

      Ken Auer will lead a discussion on: "the continuous refinement of
      XP". Meaning: the refinement of requirements, design, results,
      plan, and people.

      Ken Auer is the founder and president of RoleModel Software. He has
      over twenty years of experience in agile software development in a
      variety of roles from developer to management. Ken has been active
      in the development of object oriented software since 1985 and has
      been well known as a speaker and participant in many industry wide
      conferences. He founded RoleModel Software in 1997. In late 1998,
      RoleModel Software began building the first "Extreme Programming
      Software Studio" based on his vision. This is a place where
      apprentices, skilled journeyman, and software masters work together
      in an environment of continuous learning with extremely effective
      modes of collaboration to produce unusually adaptable and robust
      software for its clients. He is also the co-author of "Extreme
      Programming Applied", published by Addison-Wesley in October 2001.

      We have a great group of people and you will enjoy the discussion.

      The meeting will start at 6:00pm with free pizza and networking. At
      6:30pm Ken will start his talk/discussion and we will go until 8:00pm
      or so. Location in Charlotte:
      Room 101, Cameron Applied Research Center on Craver Rd, UNC-Charlotte Campus
      Parking: http://facilities.uncc.edu/maps/files/CampusMap8_5x11.pdf
      Park in Cone Visitor Lot, walk to Cameron, building 42 on the map.
      Mapquest:
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b1670%2d1699%5d%20University%20Walk%20Cir&city=Charlotte&state=NC&zipcode=28213&country=US&location=gaimZKL18IwbOVyDNNw92MecjakLZtkwS9lD2lqHGKBqoWiFuMEcIGoxG4Vs5bzm%2bmIbfRMBrY5bGheVIRkag3A3%2bEuqLjoumfmLiXoTPhOq1ysNxUzYn0m0c%2bELMTYhhsoHnsRYokb4qrEU8RNlSBlj%2fh3eKgEnMPakELSYy3E%3d&ambiguity=1

      Please RSVP to jhlittle@... if you will be attending.

      The Agile-Carolinas group has the following resources. You may join
      there also, for free:
      Web site: http://agile-carolinas.pbwiki.com/

      Your interest and comments regarding Agile-Carolinas are welcome.
      Happy to answer any questions you may have.

      Please also pass this on to a colleague or others who may be interested.

      Thanks, Joe

      Joseph Little
      917-887-1669 (cell)