November/December Pittsburgh Coding Dojo

  • Greg Akins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      The Pittsburgh Coding Dojo will be meeting December 5th at 6:00PM at
      the Pittsburgh Technology Council.

      This single meeting is a November/December meeting combined to allow
      for the holiday schedule.

      I'll be presenting a "refactoring" problem. Which will involve some
      pre-written, "Ugly" code that we can refactor as a group.

      I will try to create a couple examples of bad code (Shouldn't be hard
      for me ;-) in different languages to allow the non-Java folks to
      participate.

      More information will follow later.

      Looking forward to seeing all of you.

      As usual, checkout http://pghcodingdojo.org for more information.