Re: [XP] Re: Agile blog follow-up ...

  • James Carr
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2006
      Well, at least you could probably give some good counterpoints, chief of
      which half of his assumptions about agile were completely wrong.

      Thanks,
      James

      On 10/30/06, Steve Ropa <theropas2@...> wrote:

      > I would add that the blog has done at least some damage. I was visiting
      > with a new customer last week who cited Steve's blog as evidence why Agile
      > is not good.
      > Steve
      >
      > _____
      >
      > From: extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com<extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>

    • Steve Ropa
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 30, 2006
        True. This was one of the many many many times I've appreciated the value
        of this group.

        _____

        On 10/30/06, Steve Ropa <theropas2@comcast. <mailto:theropas2%40comcast.net>
        net> wrote:

        > I would add that the blog has done at least some damage. I was visiting
        > with a new customer last week who cited Steve's blog as evidence why Agile
        > is not good.
        > Steve
        >
        > _____
        >
        > From: extremeprogramming@ <mailto:extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com<extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>
        > [mailto:extremeprogramming@ <mailto:extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com<extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>]
        > On Behalf Of
        > yahoogroups@ <mailto:yahoogroups%40jhrothjr.com> jhrothjr.com
        <yahoogroups%40jhrothjr.com>
        > Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 10:07 PM
        > To: extremeprogramming@ <mailto:extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>
        yahoogroups.com<extremeprogramming%40yahoogroups.com>
        > Subject: Re: [XP] Re: Agile blog follow-up ...

      • Dave Rooney
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2006
          On 30-Oct-06, at 2:51 PM, Steve Ropa wrote:

          > I would add that the blog has done at least some damage. I was
          > visiting
          > with a new customer last week who cited Steve's blog as evidence
          > why Agile
          > is not good.
          > Steve

          Hmmm... you're in the U.S. There must be a lawyer there that could
          make a libel suit stick! :)

          Dave Rooney
          Industrial XP Coach
          I n d u s t r i a l L o g i c, I n c.