UK agile case studies to show managers

  • Dan Bunea
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      Hi,

      As I mentioned in my email, about the presentation I am making for our new
      employer, I am showing them the agile methodologies. Since I will be having
      a presentation also for the top level management, which are mostly
      intereseted in money, I need to show some case studies for UK, in a manner
      like:

      X company before agile - £1000 :) -> X company after adopting agile :
      profits increased 25%, delivery times decreased , profits £2000

      Any help would most valued.
      Thanks,
      --
      Dan Bunea