Re: [XP] Agile Software Development Success Story

  • Joel Collamer
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2006
      Mike,
      Thnks for the reply. I've got several success agile stories that
      I've been involved with during my years at ThoughtWorks. Usually
      agile works very well - if the situation is set up to allow it to
      succeed. When it's not set up properly, then the failure
      (unfortunately) is blamed upon the process.

      Joel Collamer
      203-820-4523 (cell)

      --- In extremeprogramming@yahoogroups.com, Michael Hill <mike@...>
      wrote:

      > Joel Collamer wrote:
      >
      > [...a nice success story...]
      >
      > I love seeing this kind of thing. I wish we had more of them. For
      my
      > clients, a great many of them see their successful adoption of XP
      as
      > being proprietary information lending them competitive advantage,
      and
      > hence un-announceable. Thrice in the last two years, I have seen
      blogs
      > and e-list posts from individuals who have claimed that agile
      methods
      > are worthless, and what their company does is better than that.
      Their
      > companies were all three clients or former clients who had
      completed the
      > transition to fully-adapted XP in one or more of their units.
      Once, it