Re: [XP] Your photos of XP workspace, build monitors, team tokens?

  • Michael Hill
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10, 2006
      Rachel Davies wrote:

      >I have been collecting
      >photos in my work as an XP coach and I have run some workshops with Tim Bacon and
      >Mike Hill on "Informative Workspace" (XP2005 and Agile2005).

      Just for the record: Rachel, who is the real muh-fuckin' shit,
      *graciously* offered me a co-presenter slot on the topic in question,
      which I, fundamentally corrupt, accepted. She did all the real work,
      and I rode in on her coattails. In fact, her sharing with me was an act
      of loving kindness, in the Buddhist sense. I can not now believe that
      she feels constrained to mention me in this context. It serves to
      remind me, as if I needed another example, that our weirdo movement is
      chock-a-block with people who are both smarter and gentler than I.

      Hill