Re: Re: [XP] Refactoring is the problem

  • Keith Ray
    Message 1 of 91 , Oct 1 8:42 AM
      (for Ron about congruence
      <http://www.ayeconference.com/Articles/Beyondblaming.html> )

      "Satir Interaction Model. The Interaction Model consists of four steps:
      1. Intake: what is seen and heard
      2. Interpretation: how the recipient interpreted the message (assumptions!)
      3. Feelings: how the recipient felt about the interpretation
      4. Response: what the recipient communicated in response"

      <http://www.ayeconference.com/Articles/Communicationgaps.html>

      Survival Rules and change:
      <http://www.ayeconference.com/Articles/Titlemaychange.html>

      "Don's Dismal Dilemma: How will I achieve my goals, when I'm not in
      charge or control?"
      "Rhonda's Second Revelation: 'When change is inevitable, we struggle
      most to keep what we value most.' - Jerry Weinberg"

      --

      C. Keith Ray
    • Adrian Howard
      Message 91 of 91 , Oct 7 1:54 AM
        On 6 Oct 2006, at 18:08, Ron Jeffries wrote:

        > Hello, adrianh quietstars. We email macros have been trying hard to
        > give Ron a more human on line appearance, a task whose magnitude we
        > frankly find daunting. We are glad to hear that we have at least
        > been able to amuse you, which is more than he has ever done.

        Now *that* made me laugh out loud.

        Adrian