ANN: Registration for XPDay UK Nov 27-28 now open

  • Rachel Davies
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Sorry I got the dates wrong. The dates this year are actually 27th
      and 28th of November.
      Rachel

      On behalf of the organizing committee and our sponsors, I'd like to
      invite you to join us for the 6th annual XP Day conference.
      International conference for customers, managers, developers and
      testers.

      Online registration is now open at http://www.xpday.org/registration.php

      We look forward to seeing you on 28th and 29th November 2006!

      Please pass this message on to anyone you feel may be interested.

      -----------------
      X P D A Y 6
      -----------------

      Monday 28th & Tuesday 29th November, 2006 - London, UK

      Building on the success of previous years, the Extreme Tuesday Club
      (XTC) invites you to participate in XPDay6. The UK's best-known agile
      software event.

      XP Day has always been about learning through interaction and
      collaboration, and our focus this year is to open the conference up
      to a wider audience. Managers, this is as much for you as it is for
      developers. We want everyone who participates in or manages the
      software development process to have a chance to experience agility.

      The sessions we run are designed for a mix of project managers,
      developers, business analysts and testers - not for one audience but
      for all.

      The event features:

      * Programme tracks of tutorials and hands-on workshops covering:
      Introduction to Agile, Peopleware, Customer Community, and
      Developer Community
      * Case studies and posters from agile projects in industry
      * Keynotes: Joshua Kerievsky, James Noble and Robert Biddle
      * Master-classes about agile software development techniques
      * Social events where you can meet other practitioners

      If you would like to join us for 2 days of learning in a fun and
      friendly environment, please visit our website at www.xpday.org to
      sign up as places are limited and the conference is always over-
      subscribed!