Re: [XP] Blog about Google and Agile

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 138 , Oct 1, 2006
      > Yet ... [3M has] a far better track record than many companies I have run into lately.

      Could it be that Management Schools in particular, and the management culture in general could do something to improve themselves? Is there anything that can be done about it, in practical terms? What does it mean that Dilbert is not making an impact in terms of management quality?

      Victor

      ===================================

      Message 138 of 138 , Oct 11, 2006
        On 10/3/06, Steven Gordon <sgordonphd@...> wrote:

        > On 10/3/06, Paul <paultsai@...> wrote:

        > > On 10/3/06, Simon Jones <simon@...> wrote:
        > > > I doubt the mobile operator I currently work with could afford the
        > > > luxuries outlined.

        > > Well I bet Google at its beginnings couldn't either.

        > You would lose that bet.

        Of course I would. I actually meant it in the matter that many people
        call it a "luxury" that they shouldn't have until they have the money
        (I get that all the time from bosses). In fact it is not a Luxury, its
        cirtical to their business.

        --
        Paul
        Email - paultsai@...